[opencms-dev] About create plugin Eclipse for OpenCMS or...

Deiverson Jorge deiverson at oriens.com.br
Wed Nov 23 12:36:26 CET 2005

Hello,

I am with will to study a way for integrar Eclipse for OpenCMS, devenloper
plugin for Eclipse or/and module for to establish integration,
facilitating the life of the programmers...

I need necessary to know what he is more complex:

- Try create Plugin Eclipse for integration OpenCMS with Eclipse
- Try create module for Completation, Colorized code, Debug... gradual

It would be more interesting to use to advantage the functionalities of
the eclipse and to study create plugin eclipse

If this possibility exists, then i will study for this.,

Deiverson Silveira
Programador Java/JSP
www.oriens.com.br