[opencms-dev] upload big file problem

Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com
Thu Nov 24 10:52:33 CET 2005

Hi,

I have added the varibles on my server Windows 2003 but seems not work.
Where can I check the Heap Size? And there is some document state that the
Heap Size cannot be changed after JVM 1.4.2. Is it correct? Please
advised!

Thanks and Regards,
Matt Yim

"Pandey, Nitin" <Nitin.Pandey at pstsi.com>
2005/11/24 下午 04:47

"'Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com '" <Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com>,
"'opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org '" <opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org>,
"'opencms-dev at opencms.org '" <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
cc
"'opencms-dev at opencms.org '" <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Subject
RE: [opencms-dev] upload big file problem

 HI,
I am using windows xp professional.U can set it in the enviroment
variable.
Define a variable CATALINA_OPTS and give its value as -Xmx512m -Xms72m or
according to ur requirement.

Hope this helps,
nitin

U'll hav to open a new command prompt window for the changes to take
affect
when u restart tomcat