[opencms-dev] Title property "frozen": is this a BUG?

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:38:39 CET 2005

Hello,

in an XML document, whenever I try to change an Element mapped to the
Title property I get the following error:

Reason: The property "[org.opencms.file.CmsProperty: name: 'Title',
value: 'prova', structure value: 'prova', resource value: 'null',
frozen: true]" has been frozen and cannot be changed any more.

The mapping is done in the XSD definition file this way:
<mappings>
   <mapping element="Titolo" mapto="property:Title" />
</mappings>

This happens in OpenCms 6.0.2 and PostgreSQL 8.0.3 on linux. This error does
not occur in OpenCms 6.0.0.

regards,
alessandro magnolo