[opencms-dev] Did 6.0.2 introduce too many bugs?

Code Create, Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Thu Nov 24 13:12:56 CET 2005

It is more buggy in my opinion too.
But it depends on what you are doing with it if these bugs are only anoying or
more relevant.

The deleting user bug is also a problem with MySql.
It seems it has nothing to do with the database, as I have found that there
are some wrong JSPs calling methods not available in the sourcode.

I hope there will be a 6.0.3, which fixes all these bugs without introducing
more bugs :) soon!

I will not downgrade.

I also do not understand some new features, like the Default Properties shown
depending on the settings for the parent type (eg xmlcontent) and not for the
actual type (eg some own xmlcontent type).

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

On Thursday, 24. November 2005 12:39, Alessandro Magnolo wrote:
> It seems to me that 6.0.2 is much more buggy than 6.0.0.
>
> I already found two nasty bugs, see my messages:
> - BUG deleting user in OpenCms 6.0.2 with PostgreSQL 8.0.3
> - Title property "frozen": is this a BUG?
>
> What is your experience with the latest release?
> I seek an advice: should I downgrade or wait for a bug-fix release?
>
> thank you,
> alessandro magnolo

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management und Präsentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Deutschland
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788
[  Fax +49 (0)30 2651835
[  Mobile +49 (0)163 6505622

[  bw at code-create.de
[  http://www.code-create.de

--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788