[opencms-dev] Module Action class updateModule method

Mariano Barcia opencms at colaborativa.net
Thu Nov 24 17:10:19 CET 2005

Joachim,

Thanks for your response!

You are right: restarting the context automatically is much better than no
restarting at all. However, I'd like to research for a better "ideal"
solution.

JBoss option is interesting ... hot deploy is not new, perhaps Tomcat is
missing something.

We are testing Tomcat's behavior right now, keep you updated. Regards,

--mariano