[opencms-dev] Re: upload big file problem (Martin)

Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com Matt_Yim at Concord-Camera.com
Fri Nov 25 03:26:58 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have replaced the commons-fileupload fileand seems it not work at all.
When I upload files, there is an error
message:"org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream". Please
help!

Thanks and Regards,
Matt Yim

__________________

Hi all,

I get a problem from uploading large file to my opencms system. There is a
message "Java Heap Space". I think the problem come from the memory
setting in JVM. I want to increase the Java Heap Momory Size in the system
by typing "java -Xms512m -Xmx512m" in the command prompt but failed. Do
anyone know the syntax? And what place i have to include this command to
permanently set the value?

opencms version: 6.02
JVM: 1.5.0.02
tomcat: 4.1