[opencms-dev] serving wml

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 25 10:36:11 CET 2005

Hi Tilman,

you could try the following eample to start. It is taken out of CmsRfsFileDownloadServlet that works for the workplace tool logfile viewer (It forces the client
to pop up a download dialog even if the content requested is of know type).

public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res) throws IOException, ServletException {

  CmsFlexController controller = CmsFlexController.getController(req);
  res = controller.getTopResponse();
  res.setContentType("application/octet-stream");

happy coding,

--
Achim Westermann