[opencms-dev] understanding that Site listbox

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 25 11:30:10 CET 2005

I thought I do it right this time and create a folder beside /sites/default,
that is, /sites/mycustomer. Intention is, to create a new project
and import everything in and below /sites/mycustomer.

Was able to create it.
Why am I forced to create an index file, BTW?

Now I go into Administrator mode and create a new project. But where in
heavens name do I specify the root (folder /sites/mycustomer) in the
project creation process? How can I ever make this directory
/sites/mycustomer appear in the Site listbox? What is the purpose of
this Site listbox then, actually?

Confused.