[opencms-dev] View Files for Project - when do files finally disappear?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 25 12:40:07 CET 2005

Christoph,

if you import something into OpenCms, this always has to be done in an
offline project, because you only can modifiy resources in a project
that is deifferent than the online project - see my previous mail.

So unless you do not publish those resources, they will not be available
online and therefore will be listed in the "View Files for Project" list
in the adminstration view.

Christoph Kukulies schrieb:
> I have a problem of understanding (possibly) with the
> "View Files for Project" in Administrator mode.
>
> I understand that after doing an import from the ZIP file the files
> are "waiting" to be copied to the project.

No.
They are directly imported into the project you are currently in.

> Once they are copied, why are they still in the "View Files for Projekt"

Because they are still in the project. You must publish them.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts