[opencms-dev] Issue reg disabling drop down field in xml structured file

Tom Luker tom_lukeras at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 12:35:31 CET 2005

Hi Alex,
  I have one question in opencms.
  I am using xml structured file for displaying the content in jsp page.
  In that, I have two drop down boxes called admin priority and user priority.
  My client wants me to DISABLE "admin priority" drop down box for user role who has logged in the opencms
  But all the drop down boxes should be visible to Administrator role.
  I tried a lot, by changing xml schema as well as jsp templates.
  But,it wont work.
  Is it possible to disable the field in xml structured file.
  I'm awaiting for reply.

  Regards,
  Tom