[opencms-dev] Bug: Error when deleting a webuser

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 28 12:02:09 CET 2005

Hi, Jan!

  This is a 6.0.2 bug, please update to 6.0.3

--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

Quoting Jan Meier <jan.meier at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following error when I try to delete a webuser.
>
> Unable to compile class for JSP
>
> An error occurred at line: 2 in the jsp
> file:
> /WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/admin/accounts/webuser_delete.html.jsp
> Generated servlet error:

/opt/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28-from-source/work/Catalina/localhost/opencms/org/apache/jsp/WEB_002dINF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/admin/accounts/webuser_005fdelete_html_jsp.java:47: