[opencms-dev] pls help regarding the search utility

Jaico Thomas JaicoT at ibsplc.com
Tue Nov 29 11:18:04 CET 2005

Hi All,

        We in our company are developing a site using OpenCms. The site
has links to various documents (word , excel etc). These documents will be
put in some shared folder in the network. If we want opencms to search for
the texts in these documents, should we specify anything anywhere.
Currently, for us opencms is searching in only the  pages created in it as
well as the documents uploaded in the system.

Thanx in advance
Jaico Thomas