[opencms-dev] How to extend context menu

Jozef Chocholáček jozef.chocholacek at qbizm.cz
Tue Nov 29 11:43:09 CET 2005

    Hi!

   I have new module and I want to add new context menu entry to
existing resource type - how is it possible? Element <explorertypes> in
manifext.xml is (IMHO) only for newly created resource types.

   Which is the recommended way to do this? Should I use
addContextMenuEntry from CmsExplorerTypeSettings (called from
ModuleAction.initialize(), or manualy edit the opencms-workplace.xml
file? Or something else?

J.Ch.
--
Ing. Jozef Chocholacek                      Qbizm technologies, a.s.
hlavni analytik                             ... the art of software.