[opencms-dev] Problems with file upload

keilmann at email.de keilmann at email.de
Wed Nov 30 16:07:46 CET 2005

Hi Jan,

yes, we have https conected directly to tomcat, but we already configured our apache to the https connection.

I get the following exception:
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl.createSocket(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:93)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$1.doit(HttpConnection.java:660)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$SocketTask.run(HttpConnection.java:1291)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
ยด

Any other suggestions?

Thank you,