[opencms-dev] Re: BUG deleting user in OpenCms 6.0.2 withPostgreSQL 8.0.3

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Dec 1 11:03:20 CET 2005

> Subject: [opencms-dev] Re: BUG deleting user in OpenCms 6.0.2
> withPostgreSQL 8.0.3
>
> In case you are not aware of this, the following bug was not
> fixed in 6.0.3.

We do need volunteeurs for the maintainance of the PosgreSQL implementation
for OpenCms.

Antonio, the original contrubutor, is to much stuck in his work right now to
maintain the PostgeSQL DB driver constantly.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this (PostgreSQL experience is
obviously required!), please let me know...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts