[opencms-dev] Integration mvnforum in oc5?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Dec 1 12:30:28 CET 2005

Hi Deiverson,

In the following thread I'd described how to install mvnForum in the
same context as OpenCms manually and it was tested also with OpenCms
5.0.1.

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=2

If you have still problems with Xcerces, you can copy the Xcerces files
from the OpenCms dist to $CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed directory I
think.

What was not teste, was the Struts integration part, so that you can
include threads in OpenCms pages.

HTH,

Best Regards,
Arash