[opencms-dev] Static Export && online part

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri Dec 2 09:08:33 CET 2005

Hi, Juan!
  to your first question:
> The first one is with the static export part. We want to make After Publish
> static export but after configuring it, we´ve got an error 404 with each one
> of the files that have template . What is wrong?
>   The templates are published, the file has export=true and the import export
> is configuring indicating the class of After Publish and export=true.
this can be a problem in your /opencms/staticexport/renderingsettings/exporturl
node. it should be something like
http://127.0.0.1:8080/${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404 or just
http://127.0.0.1:8080/handle404 if you installed opencms as ROOT app.

HTH
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

http://localhost:8082/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/index.html