[opencms-dev] Installation problem OpenCMS 6.0.3 under Windows XP

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Dec 5 21:17:52 CET 2005

Hi,

> It seems to work, because it is being completed (Install complete
message), but I see lots of exceptions. When trying to > log in, I don't
get anything from the address
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/login (blank page).  I've looked
into > the setup.log and seen lots of exceptions

http://localhost:/opencms/opencms/system/login

You've forgotten the /system in your URL and you wrote:

> have update my MySQL to the latest version (5).

I don't know if MySQL 5 is supported yet, I recommend 4.1.x

Kind Regrads,
Arash