[opencms-dev] problem with java-session under OpenCMS 6

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Dec 6 12:51:54 CET 2005

Uwe -

Is there an inconsistency between the path of the cookie as seen by Tomcat
(and as shown in Firefox cookie properties) and the path which the OpenCms
web app is seeing from your browser?  That would point to an OpenCms
configuration problem.

I presume you're not getting to Tomcat via Apache, because you don't mention
it; but if you were, path rewriting by Apache could also explain the
problem.

Jon