[opencms-dev] Installation problem OpenCMS 6.0.3 under Windows XP

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Tue Dec 6 21:17:49 CET 2005

Michael,

Wow, tough problem!

I believe the solution is that your user table in mysql is lacking one
more permission. For some reason a GRANT statement wouldn't work 100%
for me on my install of OpenCms, but I thought that was just me.

Log into your MySQL server, open up the user table and view the
permissions for your OpenCms DB user. Make sure that ALL the columns are
reporting a 'Y' and absolutely no 'N' 's!!!

You may have to write an INSERT statement with a bunch of 'Y','Y' 's in
it to successfully change the last 'N'.

If that's not it,...

Well, post again; I'll see what else I can find!

Clayton Corbey