[opencms-dev] opencms/opencms removed, but...

Syed Mujahid Basha mujahid_basha at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:16:50 CET 2005

Hi All,
I have removed the /opencms/opencms part from the url in the Address Bar by adding the following code in httpd file of Apache HTTP Server.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
#RewriteLog "/var/log/httpd/rewrite.log"
#RewriteLogLevel 1

#Redirect root URL entry through proxy. URL
RewriteRule ^/$ /opencms/opencms/myapplication/ [P]

#Redirect all entries to /internet/  I have a directory that I want as the root of the site
RewriteRule ^/opencms/opencms/myapplication/?(.*)$ /myapplication/$1 [R]

#Redirect admin login properly. Can use RewriteCond to make login secure by use host variable or whatever.
RewriteRule ^/system/login$ /opencms/opencms/system/login [R]

#Redirect to system files
RewriteRule ^/opencms/(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/opencms/$1 [P,QSA]

#Redirect all /myapplication/ page through tomcat
RewriteRule ^/myapplication/(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/myapplication/$1 [P,QSA]
</IfModule>

But, what the strange thing is that /opencms/opencms is still visible in the Status Bar of the browser when we move over or click any image.
Any body please tell me how to avoid this situation...or tell me how to remove the url from the status bar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Syed Mujahid Basha,
GCI Solutions Pvt. Limited,