Fw: [opencms-dev] Where is French community?

cherif multxt at free.fr
Wed Dec 7 17:51:01 CET 2005

 hello Michael
 Good idea, i was also thinking that is something to do in this area. I even
 started to plan the work(but did'nt get enough time to go far in it). I
 think also it's wil be great if Alkacon can validate the project at list
 have a look(this can help building a document easy to update because of
next
 releases, even anticipate...)
 So what about building the document strucutre and late Alkacon have a look
 (if they can) then start the 'developpement' ?
 best regards