[opencms-dev] VfsFileWidget with files moving

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Wed Dec 7 21:35:41 CET 2005

links are checked on publication, but are only checked when the document that contains the link is published.    in your example, the link in 1.html is just broken after you move the file.  the next time you touch 1.html, though, and attempt to publish it, OpenCms will notice that it contains broken links and will warn you.

in the language of software dependencies, "afferent" links are not checked when publishing a resource, but "efferent" links are checked.  I think Alexander said that better link management was on the roadmap for a future release.

jason