[opencms-dev] Require opencms6.0.3 source code

Khuk Fui Voon KFUIVOON at dsta.gov.sg
Thu Dec 8 11:08:20 CET 2005

Hi,
Has anyone got the latest release version source code?  Pls don't ask me
to get from cvs repository as I cannot install cvs on my machine.
Thanks.

Regards,
Celia

This e-mail is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the named addressee (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution or copying of the contents in this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you.