[opencms-dev] <cms:include ..><param ..> Parameter-Definition not working

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:20:20 CET 2005

Hi
i'm coming to you because i got a small but unsolvable problem.

i have two jsp-files, the first one, which has a defined template property,
so it is the main jsp-file to be rendered in a template

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:include property="template" element="head" />
<cms:include file="mannschaft.jsp">
  <param name="teamName" value="Thalwil 1" />
</cms:include>
<cms:include property="template" element="foot" />

and the second one, which is included into the first:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<%@ page import="org.opencms.jsp.*" %>
<%
  CmsJspActionElement cmsjsp = new CmsJspActionElement( pageContext,
request, response );
  String teamName = request.getParameter("teamName");

problem: teamName is always null! that confuses me, because i have
alreadyvdone such parametrized includes before... does anybody know that
problem or could give me a hint where i should start looking for the
solution?

thanx very much and greez, Peter Birchmeier