[opencms-dev] Structured document help

Tomáš Adámek tomas.adamek at qbizm.cz
Mon Dec 12 16:29:25 CET 2005

Hello,

I have few questions about structured document and I appreciate any help.

1. Is it possible to make .xsd file dynamic (.jsp type) ? When i will
create some structured document, it will show me different options in
MultiSelector in dependency of creation path etc.

<layout element="MultiSelector" widget="MultiSelectWidget"
configuration="!!!dynamic options!!!" />

2. Is it possible to place some selectors side-by-side? I need to put 4
MultiSelector boxes like that and i dont know how :(

3. How can I make one of xml component default on every language version
of edit page? I would like to put default English textarea on top of
page - when I switch language of edit page, I need to display specific
language textarea under that default english one.

thx for your help.