[opencms-dev] Custom xmlcontent & lucene

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:52:50 CET 2005

I have the same problem.
I'm using the default opencms-search and the administration search
utility (to rule out possible errors in my search page).
When I publish the project, both registered xmlcontent (for example an
"article" instance) and my custom xmlcontent are indexed, according to
the log window.
However, when I do a search, registered xmlcontent results are shown,
while custom xmlcontent are ignored.

I don't know if I should mess with the opencms-search.xml
configuration, or rather register my custom xmlcontent...

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Alessandro Magnolo