[opencms-dev] Problem with project path when using editor + galleries

Corbey, Clayton CorbeyC at brandonrha.mb.ca
Mon Dec 12 18:17:23 CET 2005

Whenever I use an editor that is not the default msdhtml editor; i.e.
FCKEditor or HTMLEditor; and insert something from a gallery when
editing a page, the link always inserts as the default project; i.e.
"/sites/default/mygallery/img/image.jpg" instead of
"/sites/myProject/mygallery/img/image.jpg".

This behavior seems to only occur in IE and not in the newly released
Firefox.

I'm using OpenCms 6.0.3
IE 6.0
FCKEditor .081 - alpha

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

Separate galleries are integral to my multiple sites in OpenCms.