AW: [opencms-dev] consistent user interface for OpenCms

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Dec 12 18:40:05 CET 2005

Hi Alkacon, hi list,

I was on holiday for a week and havn't heard from you since last week.

I would be happy to get a "statement" from Alkacon, if you would support a
improvement of the user interface of OpenCms.
Or in other words: Is there a chance for this new concept to go to the core
of OpenCms?

We are ready to do most of the work, but of course need support from you
Alkacon and the community in order to discuss and fine tune our concept.

Could you please let me know, what you think about this?

If there a are questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

i.A. Kai Schliemann

Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)