[opencms-dev] three letter locale value not valid!: "ast"

Patricio.Keilty (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Dec 12 22:32:35 CET 2005

Hi all,
we are developing a multilanguage site with Opencms 6.0.3, and we need to support the following locales: "es" and "ast" ( for Asturian language ). We had defined these locales under opencms-system.xml and start editing some news structured content. Even though both locales were available at language combo, filled-in values for "ast" locale fields won´t be saved , but for "es".
When i try editing resource controlcode and pasting the corresponding element

i get the following message

org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: XML validation error :

  cvc-pattern-valid: Value 'ast' is not facet-valid with respect to pattern '[a-z]{2}(_[A-Z]{2}(_[a-zA-Z0-9]+){0,1}){0,1}' for type 'OpenCmsLocale'.
  cvc-attribute.3: The value 'ast' of attribute 'language' on element 'NewsArticle' is not valid with respect to its type, 'OpenCmsLocale'.

Seems that three letter locale value won´t match some specific validation pattern.
I have checked the news schema definition under /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/schemas/news.xsd which includes "opencms://opencms-xmlcontent.xsd", but as found in previous thread(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel/18043) opencms-xmlcontent.xsd doesn´t exists as a file.

After some little research i´ve found the validation pattern at CmsXmlLocaleValue.TYPE_RULE field.
Could you please tell me if it is possible to provide a different implementation for this type, or shouldl i patch the CmsXmlLocaleValue class to change the validation pattern?

Thanks in advance,
Patricio
--
Sent from the OpenCMS - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/three-letter-locale-value-not-valid%21%3A-%22ast%22-t730566.html#a1913457