Fwd: Re: [opencms-dev] FCKEditor and OpenCMS 6.0.3

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Thu Dec 15 22:42:31 CET 2005

Hello Sebastian, Arash,

today I found time to investigate the problem with direct-publish
from within the FCKEditor under OpenCMS 6.0.3. It seems there is no
JavaScript-error, but Tomcat throws an
java.lang.IllegalState-Exception which usually is thrown from a
servlet-container when an output-stream is requested (e.g. for a
servlet or jsp) and something has already been written out. In this
case, it seems to be that a response.redirect is called after
something has been written to an output-stream.

Unfortunately, I have not the time to dig deeper. I think it's
something between OpenCMS 6.0.3 and our tomcat 4.1.x
Thanks again for your help!
Best regards,

Uwe König