[opencms-dev] Alkacon FCKeditor module available on opencms.org

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Dec 16 17:29:53 CET 2005

Hi all,

we have recently finished integration of the FCKeditor in the OpenCms
development branch.

FCKeditor will very likley be the default WYSIWYG text editor for OpenCms in
the next release.

Since the FCKeditor is apparently of great interest, we have also created a
separate module that can be imported into an existing OpenCms 6.0.x
installation. This module is available for download from the www.opencms.org
"Download-->Modules" section.

Please note that our module has nothing to do with the other module
developed by Agil. We where already working on the FCKeditor integration
when this other module was published.

On the other hand, this means that there are now 2 modules available for you
to choose from.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior