[opencms-dev] how to do lucene direct search query??

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sat Dec 17 01:54:57 CET 2005

Hi Benoit,

Please check org.opencms.search.documents.A_CmsVfsDocument.java, add your
my_indexed_property in it, remove “field.setBoost(0);” for lastmodified if
your query string include lastmodified:[20051216 TO 20051231]. Rebuild
opencms.jar, rebuild index, your query should work then.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

  _____