[opencms-dev] How to use a variable to save a property in Opencms

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:25:10 CET 2005

Hello.

I´d like to save the value of a field date of an XSD file in a variable.
The idea is that, I´d like to save it with the following format :
" <dt:format pattern="yyyyMMdd" locale="true"><%=sFecha%></dt:format>",
where sFecha is sFecha = xmlContenido.getStringValue(cmsObject, "Fecha",
miLocale);

Please, could someone to say me how to do it?
How to use a variable to save a value of a property of a file?

Thanks in advance,
Regards