[opencms-dev] Alkacon FCKeditor module available on opencms.org

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:08:43 CET 2005

Oh! I see... XHTML transitional! :-(

I hoped that FCKeditor could generate code compliant with a strict
DTD, whether HTML or XHTML.

For example, it would be nice if clicking "align right" on the toolbar
would generate

(valid XHTML strict, although not elegant)

or even better

instead of
(not valid under strict DTD)

I know that FCKeditor can use styles, but they're not as user-friendly
as standard toolbar icons.

The reason I need to use a strict DTD is that in Italy that's enforced
by law for government websites.

regards,
Alessandro Magnolo