[opencms-dev] doubt in integration with Weblogic8.1

wangfm at digitalchina.com wangfm at digitalchina.com
Tue Dec 20 08:00:52 CET 2005

Domain: opencms
opencms application:  [domain path]\applications\opencms

http://localhost:7001/opencms/setup  setup the opencms
http://localhost:7001/opencms/opencms access the opencms

------------------------------------
WANGFM
TEL:010-82707066
MOB:13910594923
MSN:wangfumei_2005 at 126.com
EMAIL:wangfm at digitalchina.com
------------------------------------

             Pankaj Gambhir
             <pankaj.gambhir at t
             avant.com>                                             收件人
             发件人:                   "'opencms-dev at opencms.org'"
             opencms-dev-bounc         <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
             es at opencms.org                                           抄送

                                                                      主题
                                       with Weblogic8.1

                 请答复 给
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

> Hi All
>
> I downloaded opencms_6.0.3.zip and deployed the war inside onto Weblogic.
> It shows successful deployment.
> But i tried to test it through console using
> "http://localhost:7001/opencms".
> It shows error.
>

> Error 403--Forbidden
>
> From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.4 403
> Forbidden The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill
> it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.
If