AW: [opencms-dev] browser hangs when editing page

Uhlig, Roman roman.uhlig at knve.de
Tue Dec 20 12:19:36 CET 2005

I had the same problem with browsers (IE6 / Firefox 1.0.7) being stuck when using the rich content editor. For me it was not connected to the editor itself, but to several template elements I added by using the appropriate template property "template-elements", i.e. setting it to "bodytitle*|Title,body*|Text". If this is not done correctly, the editor seems to hang either when opening or saving the content page connected to this template.

Roman Uhlig <mailto:roman.uhlig at knve.de>