[opencms-dev] Problem loggin in as guest user in 6.0.3

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Tue Dec 20 17:27:23 CET 2005

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately,

String guestUser = OpenCms.getDefaultUsers().getUserGuest();

also returns "Guest", so

cms.loginUser(guestUser, "");

throws the same exception as in my code. Is there something else I should
change to correct the bug? (I didn't find it in the OpenCms Bugtracking
system).

Regards,

Pere