[opencms-dev] Icons in a list of resources

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:26:08 CET 2005

Hello.

If I use the following line (<cms:contentload
collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc" param="<%=sMant%>" editable="true">)
in my jsp code to make a "list of resources", I get the + symbol, the delete
one, and the possibility of deleting resources.

But, if I use the lines bellow using the JAVA API, I don´t see the "icons
for deleting, adding
"

        CmsDefaultResourceCollector collector = new
CmsDefaultResourceCollector();
        SMant =
."path of the elements"
        List list_elements = collector.getResults(cmsObject,
"allInFolderDateReleasedDesc", sMant);

Please, could someone giving me some advices?
Thanks in advance,
Regards.