[opencms-dev] authenticate users for a page

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 13:02:39 CET 2005

Hi all,

  I would like to authenticate users for special pages in my site in the case that all users can view pages in navigation menu but in order to read them login form for authentication is shown.In other word I want to show pages which needs authentication in menu.

 So I have made a login form  and set login-form property of a page to login-form url. For this page if I remove guest permission, it's navigation name is not visible in navigation menu for guests but in requesting page url, login form is shown for authentication.
But in the case that my page has guest permission, login form is not shown.

  Would you please give me a solution to show a page navigation in menu but as soon as click it, login form appears for authentication.

  Regards,
Farnaz Fotrousi