[opencms-dev] authenticate users for a page

Michael Emmerich emmerich at german-navy.de
Tue Dec 27 10:37:18 CET 2005

A simple solution would be the following:

Put your page which requires authentification inside a folder.
Name your page index.html
Add the folder to the navigation and keep the guest permissions there ->
the folder is visible in the navigation for evrybody
Remove the guest permissions from the page (index.html) inside the
folder -> if you click on the fodler in the navigation, it calls the
index.html inside which is not readable for guests -> the
authentification is shown.

This is not tested, but it shoudl work :)

Regards,
Michael Emmerich