[opencms-dev] FCK Editor integration with openCMS

Kodumuri, Madhavi MKodumuri at cme.com
Thu Dec 29 16:47:04 CET 2005

Hi,

I imported the org.opencms.editors.fckeditor_1.0.0.zip in order to
integrate with openCMS version 6.0.2.
The integration was successful. I restarted openCMS and everything works
fine. Can you please let me know how do I configure this editor as my
default editor and also what are the steps that I have to follow in the
XSD template to define the HTML Editor. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Madhavi Kodumuri
Internet Programmer Analyst
Internet Solutions Group
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
20 S.Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
312-930-3014
312-296-2066 (175)

At CME, Customers Mean Everything.
To let us know how we are doing, please call the CME Customer Feedback
Line at (866) 652-1132, or send us an e-mail at
customerfeedback at cme.com.