[opencms-dev] Slow explorer window creating links

OpenCms opencms at arcadian.com.br
Mon Jan 2 19:53:32 CET 2006

Hi,

when I create a link and try to select an object from the vfs via the
explorer window (yellow folder) the folders takes almost a minute to
expand. I noticed that this behavior only happened with the explorer
window of the links and with user that belongs to many user groups (tested
with 11 groups). When I take off the groups the explorer works much
faster. Does anyone knows about this? Is this a bug or a misconfiguration?

Thanks and regards,

Guilherme