AW: [opencms-dev] Publishing pages

Rainer Vehns vehns at codecentric.de
Sat Jan 7 09:22:35 CET 2006

Hi Dmitriy,

I don't know if this is your problem, but the published URLs depend on the
actual site you are working with. For example if you do not work with the
default site and use "mysite", then the URL you get during the preview is
for example "http://<workplace-server>/opencms/opencms/index.html. If you
test this URL with a new browser instance (published content), then OpenCms
searches the document in the site, which has been assigned to
<workplace-server> in opencms-system.xml. If you want to view the published
content, you have to use
"http://<site-server-from-opencms-system.xml>/opencms/opencms/index.html".

I hope this helps,

Rainer