[opencms-dev] alkacon-documentation error

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 08:46:03 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have installed opencms 6.0.3 and I am not enable to use "export database". When I try to run it, I get the following error:

  Exception org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportException: Error adding child resources of folder "/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/javadoc/core/".

  Although I have deleted all alkacon documentation but this error persist.So I can not trust my backup.
  Would you please help me how I can solve this error?

  Regards,
Farnaz Fotrousi