[opencms-dev] OpenCms5 - set Template of Resource Type Page from Java class ???

Jozef Chocholáček jozef.chocholacek at qbizm.cz
Tue Jan 10 13:38:31 CET 2006

james wrote:
> I can create an html page and set its Title, NavText, etc properties
> from my Java class, but how do I set the template that it uses??? OpenCms 5.
>
> public void createIndexPage() throws CmsException {
>   Hashtable prop = new Hashtable();
>   prop.put("Title", pageName);
>   prop.put("NavPos", "1");
>   prop.put("NavText", "Mini-site for " + uniqueFolderName);
>   cms.createResource(minisiteRoot + uniqueFolderName + "/", pageName,
>                             CmsResource.C_TYPE_PAGE_NAME, prop);

   I use

CmsResourceTypePage page = (CmsResourceTypePage)
cms.getResourceType("page");
page.createResourceForTemplate(cms,filename,properties,"".getBytes(),masterTemplate);

J.Ch.
--
Ing. Jozef Chocholacek                      Qbizm technologies, a.s.
hlavni analytik                             ... the art of software.