[opencms-dev] Problem with upgrade 6.0.0 -> 6.0.3

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:20:18 CET 2006

I think this is the relevant line from the logs:

06 Jan 2006 19:59:52,106 ERROR [ache.commons.digester.Digester:1538] Parse
Error at line 94 column 14: The content of element type "system" must match
"(internationalization,mail
,scheduler,versionhistory,resourceinit?,requesthandlers?,passwordhandler,loginmanager?,loginmessage?,sites,runtimeproperties?,runtimeclasses,defaultusers,defaultcontentencoding,memorymonitor?,flexcache,http-authentication,resultcache)".

My guess is that 6.0.3 is using a DTD (Document Type Definition) to validate
the XML config files, which may not have been the case in earlier versions.
Check your opencms-system.xml file. If you look at the files in
WEB-INF/lib/opencms.jar you will notice some DTD files there, including
opencms-system.dtd. My guess is that your opencms-system.xml must conform to
that DTD.

It's probably something simple like having the main elements in the wrong
order.

Joe.