[opencms-dev] how to export resources with parameters?

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Tue Jan 10 15:56:32 CET 2006

Greg,

            I don't believe the staticexport works in that sort of manner.  What you could try doing is writing a java class that just does a URLConnection with the URL and parameters then read the output, i.e.

public String getContentWithParms(String page, String parmString)

{

String yourURL = page + parmString;

URL content = new URL(yourURL);

URLConnection yc = content.openConnection();

BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader( new InputStreamReader(yc.getInputStream());

String line;

String output;

while((line = in.readLine()) != null_

{