[opencms-dev] Bad encoding in properties on Opencms6

Tomáš Adámek tomas.adamek at qbizm.cz
Tue Jan 10 17:21:59 CET 2006

Hello,

I have problems with setting title/navtext properties of resources on
opencms linux installation. I created my modul on windows installation
of opencms, everything worked just fine. But then I tried to install
this modul on Linux development machine and I got some problems with
czech text in properties. I am not able to set title properties with
czech characters in it, I just get '???' instant of it ;/

I know that there must be some parameter of tomcat 5.5+ enabled for
request encoding problems, but it did help only for old opencms 5
version, it didnt help on opencms 6 now.

Thx for any help, Tomas Adamek.