[opencms-dev] We added an element moving up and down functiontothe xmlcontent editor

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Jan 11 19:38:41 CET 2006

That would be great.  In a recent package selection exercise, I had a hard
time convincing a client that OpenCms was the best of the alternatives - the
client was impressed by other packages because they allowed administrators
to drag and drop CMS objects, especially in folder/file views.

And if you did something like this, you could start using the AJAX buzzword!
I'm sure you'll do plenty of research, but
http://ajaxpatterns.org/Javascript_Multipurpose_Frameworks looks like a good
starting point.

Jon